At International Tourism Management and Marketing from University of Nottingham you will gain an in-depth understanding of fundamental principles such as international business strategy, sustainable tourism management and business economics. Through our optional modules, you can then specialise in areas that align with your individual career prospects, including branding, digital marketing, corporate strategy and human resource management.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
- International Tourism Management
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management in the Digital Economy
- Research Methods in Marketing
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- International Business Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement Studies Digital Marketing View 309 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline, including business and management
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13700 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.