You will study foundational aspects of international business management and marketing, combined with core modules on key issues in the structure and organisation of tourism and the international business environment. You will also be able to tailor your studies by choosing from a number of marketing or business management modules in the second semester.
Our teaching is practically focused and grounded in the latest ideas and issues in international tourism. We work with prominent organisations and industry to ensure that teaching remains relevant to employers, and so you develop the ability to apply knowledge and understanding to complex international tourism issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management practice.We help to prepare you for a career in tourism business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level, or as preparation for research or further study in the area.
The programme aims to:
- examine and assess different aspects of the international tourism management and marketing environments
- provide insights into the operation of marketing in the context of international tourism businesses
- offer cross-disciplinary insights into the ways international business and marketing is applied in tourism
- produce graduates capable of a critical evaluation of the core business disciplines
- provide a structured programme that allows you to focus upon the tourism aspects of marketing and management that meet your specific interests and career aspirations
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Tourism Management
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management in the Digital Economy
- Branding and Marketing Communications
- Business to Business Marketing
- International Marketing
- New Product/Service Development and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Tourism & Leisure View 373 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline, including business and management
International21466 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21466 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11465 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11465 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.