The world of screen production has been transformed over the last fifteen years by the rapid rise of digital technology and new forms of screen content.
Today’s market is looking for dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial multi-skilled talent – film and video-makers who are as comfortable with short-form online formats as they are with traditional television and cinema.
Above all, they are looking for smart screen storytellers, able to create meaningful content whatever the context.
What take the Film and Television Production at MetFilm School London?
- Focus on contemporary screen media – production for the post-Netflix, post-YouTube generation
- Multi-skilling approach – perfect for specialists wanting to offer more than one skill and for the ‘preditor’
- Industry rapidly expanding and looking for new talent that is dynamic, flexible, industry-aware
- Supported by current, award-winning industry tutors
- Career and Employability support throughout including MetFilm Futures
- Opportunity to work on real-world projects with briefs from broadcasters, film producers and commercial clients
- Part of the suite of MA Courses that have produced high levels of graduate employment and success
Our graduates work across the industry as VFX Artists, Directors, TV Assistant Producers, Script Editors, On-Air Producers, Campaign Managers and many more besides.
Future career prospects
- TV researcher
- Production Co-ordinator
- Camera assistant
- Editor or edit assistant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Screen Storytelling Boot Camp
- Research in Screen Practice
- Dramatising the Now
- New Age Television
- Creative Entrepreneurism
- Master’s Project: Engaging Audiences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media View 479 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The MA Film & Television Programme is open to candidates (21+ years of age) who possess a Bachelors Degree (2.1 minimum) from a UK university or overseas equivalent.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate a passion for screen content, and will have strong communication skills. They will be persuasive in their reasons for studying their chosen specialism and demonstrate the skills, talent, knowledge and aptitude for studying at MA level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.