In this course you will learn to apply specialised knowledge theories, frameworks and practices relevant to luxury brand management to accurately inform brand strategies, brand development and business decisions. You will also learn about the subject of design management in the creation of brand identity and positioning, particularly in the luxury product industry.
Advanced level units in big data analytics in marketing and consumer biometrics and innovations reflect some of the Curtin School of Marketing's areas of research experience. You will also complete a major independent research project. The course is industry-focused and relevant to the luxury marketing profession.
There is regular interaction with industry through guest speakers, study tours and practical workplace projects. You will have the opportunity to apply your critical thinking and analytical abilities to modern marketing challenges, with particular focus on luxury branding and marketing in an international context.
How this course will make you industry ready
The Luxury Branding course from Curtin University will prepare students for a wide range of careers both within and outside of the luxury industry which require the ability to analyse complex business operations and to reach sustainable solutions.
- Art and Luxury Consultant
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Branding Luxury
- Consumer Biometrics and Innovations
- Strategic Brand Management
- Semiotics in Luxury Branding
- Luxury Design Aesthetics
- Business Research Methods
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Application deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 5 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Australia
CRICOS code: 098155D
- Certified copies of academic transcripts for previously attained qualifications that are relevant to the Curtin course for which you are applying.
- English test results, see our English prerequisites for more detail.
- Supporting information for your application, including supplementary forms for certain courses. Please note that if the required ‘supplementary forms’ are not completed and attached to this application, we will not proceed with the assessment of your applications.
- As part of the Simplified Streamlined Visa Framework (SSVF), you may be required to provide additional information in order for us to perform Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) assessments as part of your application.
International Applies to you30900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30900 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National Applies to you25250 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25250 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.