UND's online Master of Science (M.S.) in Early Childhood Education is a non-licensing degree that prepares you to address the educational needs of children under the age of eight, in a variety of settings.
Why Earn a Master's in Early Childhood Education Online at University of North Dakota?
The online M.S. in Early Childhood Education combines theory and research with practical experience. You begin with the belief that the child is a born learner and, as a teacher, you must be an open-minded observer who develops early learning curriculum with the child in mind.
The child is always at the center of our online ECE program. Through online courses and a classroom practicum, you will learn educational methods that emphasize young children in the context of their:
In addition, through a partnership with the McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership, we offer Aim4Excellence, an online national Director Credential for Early Childhood administrators.
- Collaborative Relationships: Home, School and Community
- Curricular Foundations in Early Childhood Education
- Introduction to Early Childhood Special Education
- Foundations of Reading Instruction
- Language Development & Cognition in Children
- Play in Development and Early Childhood Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 141 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- What have you already done professionally or personally of which you are proud? Please include a chronological history of all professional teaching and administration experience, as well as academic honors or achievements you have earned.
- What are the characteristics, attitudes, values, and/or skills that you think will make you a good candidate for your professional role?
- Describe several personal and professional goals you would like to achieve in the next five years. Include in your description reasons why these goals are important to you.
International8096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 506 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 506 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.