Communication professionals working in an international corporate setting must understand the ins and outs of communicating externally and internally – and across cultures – to ensure management strategies are effective and successful in every part of the business.
- Many students in the Corporate Communication programme from Erasmus University Rotterdam experience increased levels of responsibility and seniority within their roles while they’re still in the programme.
NVAO, AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You can easily combine the English-taught, flexible programme with your career, as the modules are spread out through the year.
- You will learn from leading international scholars as well as consultants and experienced business practitioners. The programme also includes an international exchange trip and you will complete your studies with a master thesis.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
There is no fixed start date, you can apply and start the master programme at any time.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication Public Relations View 23 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in corporate communication, reputation management or related fields
- a bachelor degree or higher
- good English language skills
- the drive and perseverance to succeed in the MScCC programme.
>3 years of work experience
International19000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA19000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.