You can acquire and develop the needed communication knowledge to complement your existing skills and experience to succeed in this sector in the Part-time Executive International Master of Science in Corporate Communication (MScCC) at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam(RSM).
Many students experience increased levels of responsibility and seniority within their roles while they’re still in the programme.
NVAO, AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Structure of the programme:
- The programme consists of 4 modules, including a study trip to New York and an extensive portfolio of elective courses that focus on varied specialisations.
- It is a flexible programme that can be started at any time.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
There is no fixed start date, you can apply and start the master programme at any time.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication Public Relations View 47 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The requirements for applying to the MScCC programme are:
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in corporate communication, reputation management or related fields
- a bachelor degree or higher
- good English language skills
- the drive and perseverance to succeed in the MScCC programme.
>3 years of work experience
International19000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA19000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.