Marketing from Auckland University of Technology teaches you about advancements in technology that are prompting increasingly diverse buyer behaviour – and making marketing a critical part of any modern business in the process.
- Brand management
- Business development
- Market analysis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Financial and Managerial Decision Making
- Economics for Business
- Managing Organisations and People
- Marketing Management
- Understanding Markets
- Understanding Consumers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- StartingApply anytime.
- International applications will be processed up to the start of the semester depending on availability.
- National deadline for Oct is 03/05
DisciplinesMarketing Accounting Digital Marketing View 8 other Masters in Digital Marketing in New Zealand
- Must have completed a bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) with a B- grade average or higher in courses at level 7 or equivalent
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5 overall with a minimum score of 6.0 in each band.
International36489 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36489 USD per year during 12 months.
National13796 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13796 USD per year during 12 months.
- Domestic: 18,903 NZD per year
- International: 49,995 NZD per year
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.