Become a research expert in human resource management and health promotion - a scientific discipline with great societal relevance and impact with the Research Master in Psychology (Individual Differences and Assessment) offered at Tilburg University .
Program and courses
Acquire deep knowledge about the biological correlates and development of individual differences, and how these differences affect people's lives in the domains of work and health. Become an expert in an academic discipline with great societal relevance and impact (e.g., human resource management, health promotion). Enrich your methodological toolbox with powerful and sophisticated statistical and programming skills.
- Put your knowledge into practice during traineeships, at home or abroad, writing two academic papers as part of the curriculum.
- Become optimally prepared for further studies or job opportunities in science after graduation, such as PhD student or applied researcher.
The Research Master in Psychology: Individual Differences and Assessment is an excellent preparation for a PhD or a career in applied research. Your career prospects are excellent.
- The "Education and Labor Market" Research Center follows Dutch students after they finish their education and has found that 94% of former Researcher Master students find a job within 1.5 years.
- A recent report from the Dutch government found that more than half of Research Master graduates secure a job as a PhD student (source: Peaks in Sight, p. 9).
- Get a research position in applied fields, for example, as a policy researcher and advisor or human resources and management consultant.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biological and Physiological Correlates of Individual Differences
- Theoretical Models of Individual Differences
- Multivariate Analysis, including Multilevel Models (continues in unit 2)
- Dynamics of Individual Differences
- Psychometrics: Measurement of Individual Differences
- Extended Assessment Methods
- Internal Traineeship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPsychology Human Resource Management View 95 other Masters in Psychology in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
An overall grade point average (GPA) of at least:
- A-/B+/3.5 (American system)
- 2.1 HONS (an upper second class honours degree in the British system)
- B (ECTS system), or
- 7.5 (Dutch system)
- Bachelor's and/or a Master's degree in a relevant discipline, such as psychology, sociology, organizational sciences, human resources.
- A sufficient academic background in research methodology and statistics.
- You need to demonstrate proficiency in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2253 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2253 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2253 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2253 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences (TSB)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of partner universities of the Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.