The program is aligned with the wide-ranging research interests of our Chemical and Process Technology research cluster. The cluster covers everything from fundamental scientific understanding to targeted engineering applications.
This approach positions the cluster at the cutting-edge of academic research while retaining a high standard of industrial innovation.
The MSc Chemical and Process Technology programme from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) prepares you for a varied career and gives you broad options when you face the job market. For example, you could work as a researcher, a research team leader, a process or product engineer, an environmental advisor, policy assistant or lecturer.
Many managers working in the chemicals industry have a background in chemical engineering. In trade and industry you can start work in a job in which your organizational, coordinating and supervisory qualities are required. Governments, too, employ numerous chemical engineers. For example in environmental services and water boards, and in healthcare. You will even find our graduates in design consultancies and patent offices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The program includes the study of several industrially relevant subjects including:
- novel (multiphase) reactors,
- (reactive) separation processes
- the development and design of specific processes and products for industry
- Wide-ranging chemical process research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 35 other Masters in Chemistry in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.