The Building Physics and Services programme from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) covers a wide range of interdisciplinary research topics, with a focus on physical aspects and processes such as heat and mass transfer in building constructions, indoor air quality, lighting, acoustics, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and materials.
The research is carried out in our specialized laboratory. Well-equipped and with highly qualified technical staff to support you, the lab’s facilities allow a wide range of experiments in all aspects of building physics and services. In addition, our computing power laboratory also offers advanced simulation software like Fluent, ESP-r, Dirac, Radiance and COMSOL.
Around the world, there is continuous demand for architectural engineers. A Master of Architecture, Building and Planning gives you an excellent general basis for a career in construction. Depending on your choice of track and other options, you will be given tasks in design, consulting, management, administrative and / or research, providing valuable experience for a career in any of these areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core courses in the BPS specialization
- Electives in the BPS specialization
- Free electives from the APB or other TU/e departments
- Graduation project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We strongly advise that you apply as soon as possible and ensure that your complete application arrives at TU/e by mid April at the latest.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Physics General Engineering & Technology View 13 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To apply for this master program, you need a Bachelor’s degree based on program of sufficient academic level and quality.
- This mastertrack concentrates on education, research and design in the whole field of urban physics and wind engineering, heat, air and moisture transfer, acoustics, lighting, materials, circular building, indoor climate, renewable energy and building services in the built environment.
- A student should have affinity with these subjects, i.e. he or she should be interested in physical, chemical and technical aspects of building engineering.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2083 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2083 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Various scholarships are open to students wishing to follow a Master's program at Eindhoven University of Technology. A requirement of most scholarships is that you have been admitted to a Master's program before you may apply to the scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.