Business Administration from Lakehead University helps students to develop a comprehensive and integrated knowledge of business and management functions and a deeper understanding of the business environment. Students develop analytical, decision-making, and communication skills and enhance their abilities to examine ethical considerations in business.
This program achieves these goals through intensive and stimulating lectures, energetic class discussions, contemporary and relevant case studies, and experiential learning projects.
Students at Business Administration from Lakehead University will:
- understand technical business skills and apply them in new and unfamiliar circumstances.
- integrate all the management function areas into a coherent strategic whole.
- think analytically to identify a problem and apply appropriate quantitative and qualitative analysis to develop workable solutions.
- prepare clear and persuasive written reports to business audiences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Theory
- Management Information Systems
- Communication and Persuasion
- Operations Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Law
- Management Accounting Information and Decisions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 98 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Our minimum admission requirement for international applicants is 75% or 3.0 on a 4 point Canadian scale, with an accredited university degree equivalent to a Lakehead University 4 year degree.
- We advise all international students to apply early, as admission into our programs is competitive. Should you wish to apply to a thesis program, we strongly advise you to contact a potential supervisor and have your proof of English language proficiency complete.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12600 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National12370 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6185 CAD per semester during 12 months.
- National: 2,061 CAD/ term
- International: 4,200 CAD/ term
Living costs for Thunder Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.