The LLM in International Commercial Law at University College Dublin is highly regarded by employers and has been the basis for many successful careers across the world. It is particularly useful for students wishing to practise with specialist corporate law firms or wishing to work as an in-house legal adviser. Potential employers include A&L Goodbody, Matheson, William Fry and Arthur Cox.
Several UCD careers events are held throughout the year, including dedicated law careers fairs which are attended by top employers. For specific careers advice, the UCD Sutherland School of Law has a dedicated careers advisor on its academic faculty.
More informationVisit official programme website
The Sutherland School of Law offers a wide range of modules for the Masters programmes. Modules of especial interest to those undertaking this programme include:
- EU Competition Law
- Corporate Governance
- International Commercial Arbitration
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesBusiness Law Commerce View 5 other Masters in Commerce in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a Law degree, or an inter-disciplinary degree in which law was a major component. Applicants must have achieved at least an upper second class honours or equivalent.
- Applicants holding a Graduate Diploma in Law may be considered but will normally be admitted only where they can show an exceptionally strong performance in both their undergraduate degree and diploma.
- Exemption from these requirements may be given to those with significant, relevant, practical experience or those with a graduate qualification at Masters level or higher in a relevant discipline.
International19900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9320 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- EU fee per year - € 4660
- nonEU fee per year - € 9950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.