This Engineering with Business programme at University College Dublin is delivered in conjunction with the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Ireland's leading business school.
On this programme you will be able to build on your core technical skills, while also gaining a unique set of competencies in business and technology management. As a result you will develop a cross disciplinary perspective which is essential to a successful career in business.
CareerThe ME in Engineering with Business is designed to produce fully qualified engineers who have a particular interest in and understanding of the business context within which engineers usually operate. It was conceived to address the perceived lack of ‘industry-ready’ engineers coming out of third-level education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship in Action
- Management & Org Behav (ME)
- Introduction to Manufacturing Simulation and Robotics
- Eng. Decision Support Systems
- Operations Management
- Professional Engineering (Finance)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration General Engineering & Technology View 50 other Masters in Business Administration in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An honours undergraduate degree (NFQ level 8) with first class honours or international equivalence in a Mechanical, Civil, Electrical or Electronic Engineering programme is required.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must also demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 7.0 (no band less than 6.5 in each element), or equivalent.
International25600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25600 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8085 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8085 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.