- The Education programme at University College Dublin offers a number of elective modules in Educational Sciences and Professional Development.
- Students are exposed to a range of research skills and techniques which enable them to engage with, and produce, high quality educational research
- Graduates who have graduated with an MA in Education work in a diverse range of careers in education in roles such as: teachers, policy advisors, education professionals, education leaders, education outreach officers, and education and training officers.
- Mentoring CPD
- Inclusion and Equality in Education
- Professional Development: Digital Learning Design
- Education Sciences: Psychology Applied to Schools
- Inclusive Education for Pupils with Additional support Needs
- Advanced Research Methods 1(Qualitative)
- Critical Policy Analysis
- Children's Rights & Participation
- Guiding Effective T & L
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Early Childhood Education View 10 other Masters in Special Education in Ireland
- This programme is intended for applicants with an upper second class honours, or international equivalent in their primary degree and who demonstrate evidence of interest in educational issues.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must also demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0 in each element), or equivalent.
International20500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7610 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7610 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.