Robotics is increasingly important to a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, healthcare, aerospace, marine and many more.
Cyber-physical systems, such as robotics and autonomous systems, the Internet of Things, the smart grid and cloud computing, are being used more widely
- This Robotics course at University of Sheffield helps you translate your existing knowledge and skills by developing your knowledge and skills in the key areas of robotics and autonomous systems.
- You’ll learn about sensing and perception, cognition and autonomy, control and planning and robotic devices and systems.
- You’ll be able to apply your skills across many engineering d isciplines and you’ll use industry-standard CAD and hardware tools to design and analyse mechatronic systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles
- Hardware-in-the-Loop and Rapid Control Prototyping
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRobotics Artificial Intelligence View 259 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree in a numerate subject such as engineering mathematics or physical sciences.
- To thrive in this degree you’ll need to have excellent mathematical notation and basic computer programming skills.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.