Selected within the French “Investments for the Future” program as an “Initiative of Excellence”, the program covers multidisciplinary skills in epidemiology, informatics and statistics, and ensures that students gain strong knowledge about the strengths and limits of digital technologies and their use in public health research.
Strengths of this Master Public Health Data Science program at University of Bordeaux?
After this Master program?
- Upon completion of this Master in Public Health Data Science, students may continue with further studies and research via a PhD in Digital Public Health or they may enter the working world with strong qualifications for a career in public health.
- Graduates not only have a global vision of data science issues in relation to epidemiology and public health, they also master the research and leadership skills that are necessary for chief data officer jobs. They are thus well prepared to become future leaders of the digital public health domain within the public and / or private sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electronic health data
- Digital cohorts
- Web-based data
- Omics data
- Value Creation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Data Science & Big Data View 30 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must fulfill the following: hold at least a Master (year 1) degree with honors (minimum 240 ECTS or equivalent) in one (or more) of the following disciplines: statistics, informatics or epidemiology.
- Application form
- Copies of all graduate diplomas (BSc and MSc)
- All previous transcripts
- Syllabus and study plan
- CV in English (2 pages maximum)
- Cover letter in English (2 pages maximum)
- Recent English certificate
- Whenever possible (optional), one recommendation letter from an academic or professional body (2 pages maximum), including the referee’s signature, presented on institutional headed paper and bearing an institutional stamp/seal.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3770 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.