Experiential learning is at the heart of the Sheffield MBA. Our programme is designed to provide unique learning experiences that maximise the potential of each individual as part of a close-knit community.
- At Sheffield you are not viewed as a number, but as an ambitious individual with unique attributes ready to take on the challenge of reaching your full potential.
- Our MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme at University of Sheffield is diverse and tailored to each student’s journey, individual development needs and career aspirations. Our world-class academics will inspire and challenge you to apply your learning to live organisational issues.
- Accredited by the Association of MBAs, EQUIS, AACSB, the Chartered Management Institute and the Institute of Consulting
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Finance
- Managing Organisational Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Global Managerial Economics
- Marketing Consultancy Challenge
- The Intelligent Organisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 850 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 and at least three years' relevant full-time work experience.
- If you don’t have a degree, we may accept an approved professional qualification.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National28500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.