Digital Marketing is an area that is constantly evolving and growing, there is an industry requirement for well qualified individuals in this field.
Our innovative course aims to provide you with leading-edge knowledge and skills in Digital and Social Media Marketing. This course provides you with both digital and creative skills that can enhance their future career prospects.
This is a new course, however, previous students whom have been taught Digital Marketing within the School of Business and Enterprise have gained successful employment in the sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Postgraduate Study and Learning
- Digital Communication
- Social Media Marketing and SEO
- Digital Marketing Planning
- Research Methods for the Digital world
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 19 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
UK honours degree or its international equivalent (at least Lower Second Class)
- Or professional qualification deemed to be honours degree (2ii) equivalent
- For students where English is not their first language or where their degree has not been studied in the English language, a score of at least 6.5 on IELTS (or equivalent) is required.
- Applications from individuals with non-standard qualifications, relevant business work or life experience and who can demonstrate the ability to cope with and benefit from master's-level studies are welcome and these applicants will be interviewed.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13200 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Part-time: £1,125 per 20 credits (DL) (All Domiciles)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.