Join up and you’ll look at journalism within the context of globalisation, comparing and contrasting media practice around the world, immersed in vital discussions around the relationship between media, society and government – at a hugely critical moment for freedom of expression.
- Our annual International Journalism Week is a focal point, with high-level discussions led by media professionals, researchers and campaigners from around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Journalism for a Global Society
- Writing for the Media
- Research Portfolio
- Journalism, Globalisation and Development
- Journalism in Britain
- Media Freedom: European, UK and US Perspectives
- Radio and NGO Communication in Conflict-Affected Areas
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesJournalism Media Management View 94 other Masters in Media Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 undergraduate degree (we will consider a 2:2 if we are sufficiently impressed by your potential)
- An alternative qualification approved by the University as degree equivalent
- Substantial previous work experience in a media-related role
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.