On this Creative and Cultural Industries Management MSc degree at University of Sheffield you will learn the essential knowledge and critical skills you need to become a successful manager in the cultural and creative sector. You may also have the option to undertake an organisational project, giving you real-world work experience within a company.
- The city makes this programme unique. Sheffield is a timely and exciting place to specialise in the creative and cultural industries thanks to its internationally renowned museums and galleries, thriving music scene, and one of the largest regional theatre complex outside London.
- The city regularly hosts high-profile exhibitions from prominent London galleries such as the V&A (the Victoria & Albert Museum). Sheffield boasts a vibrant design and digital quarter and has sent theatrical productions to the West End.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Theories and Concepts in the Creative and Cultural Industries
- Cultural Marketing
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Management of Creative Industries View 642 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree or an approved professional qualification.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.