We offer a master degree in Computer Science With Speech and Language Processing at University of Sheffield .
- Speech and language technology graduates are in demand in areas like machine translation, document indexing and retrieval, and speech recognition.
- Our world-leading speech and language research staff will help you to develop the skills you need.
Accredited by the British Computer Society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Text Processing
- Speech Processing
- Speech Technology
- Machine Learning and Adaptive Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing
- Research Methods and Professional Issues
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Computer Sciences View 461 other Masters in Languages in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree in a relevant field such as computer science, engineering, linguistics, mathematics or psychology.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26199 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26199 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.