Computer Science (Conversion) Programme at University College Dublin tailored to the needs of non-Computer Science graduates.Modules covering the fundamental skills required by modern technology companies complemented by one semester of advanced specialised modulesSignificant research-oriented project with presentationIreland is home to the world’s top 10 technology companies. It is known as the Internet and Games Capital of Europe and is among the world’s most technologically developed nations. There are excellent job opportunities, with 5,000 job vacancies in the sector at present.
- Software Engineer
- Computer Programmer
- IT Project Analyst
- Performance Engineer
- SAP Support Engineer
- Python Developer
- Web Applications Developer
- Business Analyst
- Technical Analyst
- Technical Consultant
More informationVisit official programme website
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Relational Databases & Information Systems
- Python OOP
- Operating Systems
- Networks & Internet Systems
- Computer Architecture & Organistion
- Web Application Development
- Java Programming
- Software Engineering
- Computational Thinking
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 15 other Masters in Software Engineering in Ireland
- An Upper Second class honours degree, or the international equivalent, in a discipline other than Computer Science is required for entry. (In exceptional circumstances, a Lower Second class honours degree (2:2 grade) will be considered if the applicant shows evidence of significant relevant prior experiential learning.)
- Computer Science is a mathematical subject involving logical understanding and reasoning and therefore applicants must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of mathematics.
International25600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25600 EUR per year and a duration of 16 months.
EU/EEA9650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9650 EUR per year and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.