If you have your bachelor’s degree in accounting, pursuing the Accounting program of University of Massachusetts Dartmouth offers the academic preparation and practical skills that will lead to career success.
For non-accounting graduates, the MSA provides the opportunity to transition to rewarding careers in accounting and related professions.
- Maximum flexibility with online, blended, and face-to-face delivery formats
- Offers three tracks of graduate accounting education for students with different accounting and business backgrounds
- Provides high value and high quality
- Taught by leading scholars supplemented by a cadre of seasoned practitioners
- Opportunities for networking and dialogue with other professionals and faculty
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Financial Statement Analysis and Firm Valuation
- Strategic Cost Management
- International Accounting
- Government and Non-profit Accounting
- Forensic Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting View 561 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Undergraduate degree: Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning attended
- Official GMAT (or equivalent) test score or GMAT can be waived
- 1 letter of recommendation: preferably from a faculty member or an employer
- A personal statement (minimum 300 words) explaining the applicant's career goals and motivation for the degree
- Current Resume
- Candidates whose Bachelor’s degree was not earned in an approved English language country must submit either the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 80 internet-based) or IELTS exam (minimum band score of 6.5)
International22134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22134 USD per year during 12 months.
National22134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22134 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12292 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.