If you are pursuing the CPA designation, the MSA program will help you meet the 150 credit rule that has been adopted by all states. The program offers courses that are consistent with the content specifications of the CPA and Certified Management Accounting (CMA) exams and topics. The program will also provide excellent preparation for other valuable accounting-related professional certifications such as the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Financial Statement Analysis and Firm Valuation
- Strategic Cost Management
- International Accounting
- Government and Non-profit Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 549 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Undergraduate degree: Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning attended
- Official GMAT (or equivalent) test score or GMAT can be waived
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably one from a faculty member and one from an employer
- A personal statement (minimum 300 words) explaining the applicant's career goals and motivation for the degree
- Current Resume
- Candidates whose Bachelor’s degree was not earned in an approved English language country must submit either the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 80 internet-based or 550 paper-based) or IELTS exam (minimum band score of 6.5)
International37176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18588 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National28526 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14263 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.