This Master of Business (Research) degree from La Trobe University will help you develop skills highly valued in a range of sectors and can serve as a pathway into a PhD. Your acquired skills might lead you to work in academic research, higher education, marketing, or management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A range of work based learning opportunities are available, including internships, mentoring, and industry-linked projects.
- Internships. Candidates who have successfully confirmed their candidature and who are making satisfactory progress may apply to participate in an internship at least one month before they submit their thesis. Refer to the Graduate Research Candidature Policy and associated information.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 330 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at La Trobe University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS code: 055085B
- you must meet the minimum entry requirements for the degree as outlined below
- the department or school in which you seek enrolment must be able to provide appropriate facilities, resources and supervision for your chosen area of research.
- 6.5 IELTS (Academic) with no individual band less than 6.0.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40600 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.