BIM and Digital Built Environments degree offered at University of Salford provides extensive knowledge in the fields of BIM, Lean, and integrated design and project delivery approaches to deliver better whole life value through digital built environments. It is highly relevant for practitioners and graduates in the fields of architecture, engineering construction, and built environment, who wish to specialise in this area of industry digital transformation.
BIM uptake is growing worldwide and there is a clear demand for professionals with appropriate process knowledge and technological skills. In gaining this highly-advanced specialised knowledge at the forefront of industry requirements, you'll be highly-sought by construction, engineering and design organisations from across the built environment.
This course is designed to help existing architects, designers and design/project/construction/facility managers to specialise in the use of BIM and the implementation of integrated design and delivery. The managerial, technical and interpersonal skills you will acquire can help you to deliver better value through integrated design in your current role, or advance to this position elsewhere.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building Information Modelling Theory and Practice
- Integrated BIM Projects
- Lean Integrated Design and Production
- Sustainable Design Theory and Practice
- Project and Production Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You should submit your application at least one month before your course starts.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 79 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United Kingdom
Applications will typically be accepted from candidates who have:
- a minimum second class undergraduate honours degree in architecture, or
- a minimum second class undergraduate honours degree in engineering, project management or other built environment discipline, or
- a recognised professional qualification in a cognate discipline.
- We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
- The Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) process could help you to make your work and life experience count. The APL process can be used for entry onto courses or to give you exemptions from parts of your course.
International13320 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8460 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK/EU: £1410 per 30 credits
- International: £2220 per 30 credits
- UK/EU: £1410 per 30 credits
- International: £1,845 per 30 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.