The Education (Innovation in Learning and Teaching) programme offered by the University of South Wales is designed for a range of professional backgrounds including teachers, lecturers and managers in the further education sector; speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, nurses, midwives and members of the armed forces and police service.
A Masters degree is required for professional advancement in numerous occupations, and is widely seen as evidence of a successful commitment to high level professional development. The broad award of MA Education indicates you have acquired skills and knowledge across a range of different areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation in Curriculum Design
- Developing Digital Competence
- Developing Learning in Organisations
- International Perspectives on Early Childhood
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 307 other Masters in Educational Research in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You should be a graduate or, if you are a non-graduate, you will need relevant experience
- Full-time and part-time students choosing modules which have a placement component aspart of the assessment process or Full-time students wishing to take advantage of the opportunity to participate in the Internship Scheme will need to provide evidence of an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. This check will need to be on the Child Workforce and Child Barring List and include subscription to the DBS Update Service. (or its equivalent if an EU or international student)
- The course welcomes international applicants and requires an English level of IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time UK: £1000 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.