Our Clinical Psychology Graduate Program is eclectic, offering a broad psycho-social perspective in which our faculty offer a diversity of interests and views within the framework of the curriculum. All clinical courses are taught by highly experienced practicing psychologists, bringing to the classroom a wide array of clinical perspectives: primarily contemporary psychodynamic, humanistic, and social systems. Our students, however, are the real heart of the program.
They are bright, highly motivated, and of diverse ages, backgrounds and nationalities.Upon graduating, our students go on to professional positions in a variety of settings: child and adult services units of community mental health centers; not-for-profit outpatient and residential services for youth and their families; college and school counseling offices; school psychology services; correctional and social service agencies; community hospital behavioral health programs; teaching in two- and four-year colleges; and private practices. About 15 percent of our graduates have been admitted to doctoral programs in clinical or professional psychology or a related discipline.
- Physiological Dimensions of Psychology
- Research Methods
- Advanced Abnormal
- Intro. to Clinical Intervention
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesPsychology View 905 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Applicants must meet these requirements:
- Submit a completed application.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited American college or university, or its foreign university equivalent
- Have achieved a 3.0 GPA on undergraduate course work and a minimum of 3.25 GPA in psychology and on any Post-Graduate courses taken.
- Submit your official transcript(s) of all undergraduate and graduate work, mailed in the original sealed envelope from the issuing institution.
- Have completed a minimum of 250 hours of supervised work experience in mental health or closely related human services position - paid or volunteer.
- Submit 2 references with accompanying letters that address your academic and professional potential.
International590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Funding for research/scholarship/curriculum that is directly provided by the College is managed internally. Please consult the Faculty Development Committee for details and deadline.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.