Whether you are looking for a route into the construction industry or you want to progress your current career by becoming a chartered surveyor, your course will prepare you to progress to chartered building surveyor status with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Issues from your own workplace can be used to contextualise your studies. The flexible nature of online learning will enable you to study anywhere in the world and will also help you to balance the demands of the course with your working life. Our Virtual Learning Environment, through which the course is delivered, can be accessed at a time that suits you and your professional commitments.
On successful completion of the Building Surveying from Leeds Beckett University , your skills will be recognised across the construction industry and your academic studies will provide a sound base which will support your practical skills. The work-based projects you will be involved in will enable you to apply your learning to the workplace from the very start of the course.
- Building Surveyor
- Project Manager
- Construction Professional
- Commercial Manager
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction Law Principles
- Defects & Repairs
- Design & Specification
- Environment, Services & Maintenance Management
- Major Project
- Managing the Property Asset
- Research Methods
- Sustainable Construction
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering View 11 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in a cognate subject, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applicants should be in relevant employment at the point of commencing the course.
- Please note, this course is not suitable for applicants with a first degree in Building Surveying that is accredited by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional; you can download our reference template for completion.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International833 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 833 GBP per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA833 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 833 GBP per module during 24 months.
- £833 for each 20 credit point module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.