This two-year full-time Organisational Psychology program offered at the University of Queensland prepares you for organisational psychology practice, focusing on building skills such as critical analysis, problem solving, communication, consultation and organisational change.
Organisational psychology seeks knowledge of behaviour in organisational settings by systematically studying individual, group and processes. It employs a ‘scientist-practitioner’ method of inquiry, in which you'll first seek to understand behaviour within employment contexts, and then develop techniques and skills which foster employee wellbeing and organisational effectiveness.
- Gain the skills needed to develop an organisation's human resources to enhance motivation, performance and satisfaction.
- Join the largest school for psychology in Australia, globally recognised as a centre of excellence for business and organisational psychology.
- Develop your skills and apply your knowledge through 1000 hours of supervised psychological practice.
Career possibilitiesPostgraduate study can take you anywhere. Here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Organisational development specialist
- Employee assistance program psychologist
- Talent and culture specialist
- Talent manager
Australian Psychology Accreditation Council
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Psychology Dissertation Part
- Applied Research Methods
- Advanced Personnel Assessment
- Organisational Psychology Practicum
- Foundations of Psychological Intervention
- Mental Health and Therapy
- Job & Organisational Design
- Advanced Organisational Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 43 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in Australia
CRICOS code: 002042G
- An approved 4-year bachelor degree in psychology (minimum IIA honours) or equivalent 4-year APAC-accredited program.
- Applicants must be eligible for provisional or if applicable, full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia.
International43600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43600 AUD per year during 24 months.
National29680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29680 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.