This two-year Environmental Management program from University of Queensland covers scientific, economic, planning and business principles to enhance your skills and technical expertise. Industry experts will share with you essential techniques and methods for resolving sustainable development issues.
Tailor your study program to fit your career aspirations. Choose courses from areas such as conservation biology, regulatory frameworks, natural resource management, environmental impact assessment, or coastal processes and management.
Get a competitive edge by taking part in international study opportunities, research projects and industry placements. This program is ideal if you're seeking a new direction or haven't previously studied environmental management.
Develop your decision-making and problem-solving abilities, and graduate with the tools to take on the highly complex considerations that impact environmental management and the ability to create meaningful change.
Graduate equipped with scientific knowledge and skills relevant to a large number of managerial, research, administrative and educational roles in Australia and abroad.
Your insight into sustainability will be highly sought after within consultancies, private companies, government departments, landcare and catchment management groups, and national and international non-government organisations.
Graduates typically work in fields including:
- national parks and wildlife conservation
- environmental assessment and compliance
- natural resource management, including coastal, river and catchment systems
- policy development
- government and commercial consultancies dealing with environmental planning and management
- environmental tourism
- environmental management
- education and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations in Environmental Studies
- Resource Management & Environmental Planning
- Tools for Environmental Assessment and Analysis
- Introduction to Earth Observation Sciences (EOS)
- Fundamentals of Geographic Information and Technologies
- Applied Research Methods
- Environmental Problem Solving
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 40 other Masters in Environmental Management in Australia
CRICOS code: 084722D
- Bachelor degree in any field; or
- Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management.
- UQ or equivalent GPA of 4.5 or above on a 7 point scale.
International41040 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41040 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National33200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33200 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.