This Information Technology (Business) programme from Heriot-Watt University Dubai covers the design and development of IT systems, the management of IT projects, the digital economy and the development of business applications.
New career opportunities and prospects for career enhancement are both excellent. The continued growth in network services and mobile handheld devices in business is increasing the demand for experts who can design, implement and manage computer systems.
The Dubai Campus is accredited by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) and fully licensed to teach its degrees in Dubai. All graduates receive a British degree that is accredited by Royal Charter in the UK.
- Information Systems Methodologies
- Research Methods and Project Planning
- Digital and Knowledge Economy
- Masters Project and Dissertation
- Strategic Project Management
- Database and Information Systems
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
January intake is for part-time students only.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology General Engineering & Technology Business Information Systems View 46 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Arab Emirates
- For MSc entry, a good relevant Honours degree (first or second class) or equivalent overseas qualifications will be considered. Given the clear practical element of the programmes, we will also consider non-graduate candidates holding less than a good Honours degree, or its equivalent, but with compensating qualifications or experience may be admitted to the Postgraduate Diploma programme. Transfer to the MSc will be possible later on if exams and course work are at MSc level.
International20385 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20385 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National20385 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20385 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.