- An understanding of this need for customer-centricity is at the core of our MSc in Strategic Marketing & Customer Experience Management. This leading edge programme is designed to be totally relevant to today’s organisations, exposing students to managerially relevant theory and practice, which will be of value in real world business contexts. The programme provides students with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to help firms address the marketing challenges that lie at the heart of their business.
- This programme provides an in-depth understanding of how firms can develop compelling value propositions, within the context of the strategic marketing planning process, and then how to deliver these value propositions across the customer journey, creating positive customer experience. In addition, the programme will enable students to examine the concept of service from many perspectives, by exploring service systems as well as service leadership, along with the critically important area of managing employees in a service-focused culture. The programme also provides an understanding of consumer behaviour and digital and social media marketing – essential knowledge in this complex, digital world where consumers increasingly expect a seamless omnichannel experience throughout their customer journeys. Additionally, a practical research methods module will set the students up to embark on their dissertation, which will give them the opportunity to ‘deep dive’ into an aspect of the programme that they have found particularly inspiring.
- Strategic Marketing Planning: Understanding Value & Building Strong Brands
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Service Systems
- Service Marketing & Customer Experience Management
- Practical Research Methods
- Managing People & Service Leadership
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 106 other Masters in Digital Communication in United Kingdom
2:2 (Hons) degree or equivalent or/and relevant business experience. IELTS=6.5
International15152 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15152 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9192 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.