The Project Management for Creative Practitioners course at Kingston University is multi-disciplinary, the student body comprises creative professionals and practitioners from across the art and design economy. Project management will be taught through tailored provision of content with an emphasis on:
- creative responses to working in differently scaled organisations;
- negotiating with non-creatives, building and executing strategies for funding and marketing, creating business strategies in a cultural economy;
- team building;
- resource management;
- risk assessment;
- professional writing; and
- developing a pragmatic understanding of the political, social and economic relationships between public, private, commercial and philanthropic organisations.
After you graduate
This course equips graduates with the skills, knowledge and confidence (plus industry recognition) to work on creative projects as a team member or project manager.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Project Management
- The Human Problem: Working with and Managing People
- Designing and Running Successful Projects
- The Creative Freelancer
- Major Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesProject Management View 239 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BA(Hons) degree (or equivalent) in arts, design or have professional experience in the creative industries.
- All candidates will be offered an interview, at the campus or via Skype. This is a two way conversation about the course contents, and the experience and ambitions of the candidate.
International17600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Home and European Union
- MA part time £5,225
Overseas (not EU)
- MA part time £9,680
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.