Through the Business Management programme at Maynooth University content and learning activities, students access leading business ideas and skills and work alongside managers in the workplace to apply management theory, research, and design business solutions.
We provide block teaching of modules on career planning and development, organisational behaviour, strategy, marketing, international business, finance, supply chain and operations, project management and research. We rapidly develop students to apply knowledge at the level of postgraduate expertise and we continuously emphasise the importance of self-motivation and career management as both are essential to carving out a successful sustainable career in the longer term. The course prepares graduates for a wide range of roles and organisations and students are supported to optimise either their first step into the professional labour market or build on their professional experience and consider future goals.
Conversion programmes are a popular method for non-Business graduates to bring their unique skills and experiences to the business world. We have graduates from Computer Science, Music to Humanities who bring their different perspectives to bear on the real-life problems posed to them from the world of business.
Combined with your existing proficiency from your bachelor’s degree and/or professional work experience, completing this master’s signals your ambition, work ethic, and expertise to prospective employers and positions graduates to undertake a range of business management roles.
The course develops future executives in organisations for all sectors. The course material takes a broad, cross-sectoral, and international approach. Accordingly, the course prepares graduates for a wide range of roles and organisations. Students also take a career management module designed to enhance employability at the outset and throughout their career. The module guides students to optimise their first step into the professional labour market or build on their professional experience and consider future goals.
Students will identify their personal career priorities and apply career planning and development tools that can be enacted throughout their working life. Students are empowered to undertake a range of learning activities that target their personal CPD priorities. In doing so, students will enhance their employability through analysing, developing, and articulating how they can best contribute to an organisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- People, Organisation and Society
- Financial Management
- International Business
- Global Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Career Planning and Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 64 other Masters in Business Administration in Ireland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The MSc in Business Management is designed for candidates who do not have a previous Business qualification. If you do not have a Business degree, this programme is for you. Candidates should have a minimum 2.2 grade, honours (level 8) degree in a non-Business discipline or equivalent. In exceptional circumstances, consideration will be given to candidates who do not hold a primary degree, but who do have at least 10 years’ relevant work experience, at least three of which must have been within a management position.
- Consideration will be given on a case-by-case basis to students who have a minimum honours degree in a business-related discipline where the degree was completed at least five years previously. Applicants must have a recognised primary degree which is considered equivalent to Irish university primary degree level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Maynooth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.