Our challenging but supportive environment gives you the chance to acquire postgraduate legal skills from a team of tutors with specialist knowledge and close links to the legal profession.You’ll have the opportunity to explore the law’s key themes and focus your studies on areas of personal and professional interest, ranging from corporate and finance law through to employment law, intellectual property law, European law, international law, and medical law.The programme is designed to provide intellectually-stimulated course content underpinned by internationally recognised research. By the end of the course, you will have had the opportunity to develop key transferable skills that are in demand in both legal and non-legal careers worldwide.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Corporate Governance
- Trade Mark Law and Policy
- Individual Employment Law
- International Business Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster of Laws (LLM) View 357 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
- You should have at least a Lower Second Class Honours degree (2:2) in any subject (or a comparable qualification from a UK or overseas institution).
- If you offer other qualifications or appropriate experience, we’ll be happy to consider your application, though we may ask you for further supporting information in addition to the completed application form.
- You may be required to attend an interview and/or provide a portfolio of work.
International12450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12450 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.