This degree is aimed at all those who are looking to develop both a cross-functional and an international view of companies. The program is mainly dedicated to students who hold a degree in other fields than in Management.
At the University of Burgundy, the International Master in Business Studies is a two-year full-time program in management with internship and mobility periods. The first semester starts mid-September and ends at the end of January - during this term students attend classes in the IAE’s facilities. The second semester goes from February to mid-July, and students attend classes in the IAE’s facilities. Students will spend the third and fourth semester (second year) on an exchange program and will be enrolled in a 4-6 months’ internship in France or abroad.
Students will find managerial positions in an international environment in the fields of
- international economics
- human resources management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intercultural Communication
- Decision Making - Business Game
- French and Civilization
- Geopolitics for Business
- European Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business Business Information Systems View 29 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- French and European candidates (Erasmus program) should hold a university degree of 180 ECTS credits in Social Sciences or other disciplines.
- For non European candidates, a Bachelor Degree is required, and prior studies will necessarily be examined and validated by a university committee.
- However, students that already hold a degree in Management or Business Administration are excluded.
- Erasmus and French students can follow just a few seminars or the equivalent of one semester of the program.
- A good level of English is required.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dijon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.