This degree is aimed at all those who are looking to develop both a cross-functional and an international view of companies. The program is mainly dedicated to students who hold a degree in other fields than in Management.
At the University of Burgundy, the International Master in Business Studies is a two-year full-time program in management with internship and mobility periods. The first semester starts mid-September and ends at the end of January - during this term students attend classes in the IAE’s facilities. The second semester goes from February to mid-July, and students attend classes in the IAE’s facilities. Students will spend the third and fourth semester (second year) on an exchange program and will be enrolled in a 4-6 months’ internship in France or abroad.
Students will find managerial positions in an international environment in the fields of
- international economics
- human resources management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Intercultural Communication
- Decision Making - Business Game
- French and Civilization
- Introduction to Economics
- Geopolitics for Business
- European Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business Business Information Systems View 12 other Masters in Business Information Systems in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The International Master in Business Studies is mainly dedicated to foreign students seeking a French experience in management
- French and European candidates (Erasmus program) should hold 180 ECTS credits in Social Sciences or other disciplines
- For non-European candidates, a bachelor’s degree is required, and prior studies will necessarily be examined and validated by a university committee
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3770 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.