This distance-learning course has been running since 1991. It continues to reflect the exciting changes in teaching and the built environment profession. It's an ideal option for current professionals to underpin their experience with a master's degree and progress their career.
What you should know about this course
- Our Real Estate (Distance Learning) course at University of Greenwich is based on a flexible approach to problem-solving and the development of analytical faculties.
- It brings together professionals of various disciplines in the learning process to encourage interaction and integrative study.
- This course is designed to broaden the abilities of graduates with some of the key areas of understanding and analysis in real estate.
- Urban Economics
- Management Principles
- Delivering Sustainable Built Environments
- Property Appraisal
- Critical Thinking
- Property Development & Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesArchitecture Real Estate & Property Management Urban Planning View 14 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
- You should have a 2:2 honours degree or an equivalent qualification in a built environment discipline such as civil engineering, construction, surveying or architecture.
- We will consider undergraduate degrees in other disciplines on an individual basis.
- Alternatively, we will consider relevant experience with membership of an appropriate professional body.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.