The Law programme offered by the University of Wolverhampton will encourage you to challenge current intellectual thinking, and each module is designed to provide advanced knowledge and skills directly relevant to your chosen field. The stimulating course content is underpinned in many areas by internationally recognized research.
This course allows you to select, from a range of options, modules so that you can develop enhanced knowledge and understanding in areas of law that are of interest to you. The dynamics of the course places emphasis on the engagement with existing and emerging research and advanced scholarship. This course will challenge your thinking and stimulate your academic aspirations by further advanced legal studies.
Potential Career Paths
Holders of this award may also choose to go on to work in the field of education and / or undertake a further postgraduate research course, such as an MPhil or PhD.
- International Commercial Awareness
- Alternative Dispute Resolution for Commercial Legal Disputes
- Legal Issues in Property
- Company Law
- Financial Services Law and Financial Crime
- International Corporate Governance
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Business Law View 59 other Masters in European Law in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 or above honours degree in law, or joint law programmes, such as Business and Law or other joint law subjects.
- Non-standard applicants without the above qualifications but have significant experience in the appropriate subject areas may be accepted on the course if it is considered they may be able to cope with the rigours of the programme.
- Students may be required to attend an interview.
International14450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7995 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home Part-time Day and Evening - £3998 per year
Living costs for Wolverhampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Postgraduate Loans
- Professional and Career Development Loan
- Charitable Funding
- University Postgraduate Loyalty Discount
- Dennis Turner Opportunity Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.