Studying the Master of Business Administration from the University of Northampton will support your career progression by developing your critical thinking and research skills and enhancing your business knowledge and understanding.
You will learn to think laterally, challenge convention and offer informed solutions to business issues. You will gain valuable skills that will set you apart from colleagues, allowing you to progress to your full career potential.
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Diploma and affiliate membership throughout the course of study and 12 months after graduation
- MBA business trip
- PRINCE 2 Foundation and Practitioner Award
- Extensive online materials to support your studies
- Unlike other postgraduate programmes which provide in depth specialisation in a specific field, an MBA is interdisciplinary. An MBA exposes you to all areas of business including accountng finance, marketing, and human resources.
- Strategy and Decision Making
- Practical Data Analysis for Business
- Measuring Organisational Performance
- Digital Business
- Ethical and Responsible Leadership
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Economic Analysis and Value
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 353 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- If you hold a first or second class honours degree from a British university or equivalent you will be eligible to apply for this course.
- Work experience is useful but is not an essential requirement, so long as you can demonstrate a clear passion and interest in business and/or enterprise.
International14900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- £5,400 Year One (90 credits)
- £5,400 Year Two (90 credits)
Living costs for Northampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.