Marketing (International Marketing) offered by University of Brighton will help you gain practical experience from live projects, critically analysing and developing strategies for real clients. This commercial marketing experience will give you a headstart when entering the jobs market.
This course is part of our Marketing MSc programme. All students complete the same core modules, then from the end of your first term you can tailor your course with specialisms and option modules.
A Marketing (International Marketing) MSc from Brighton Business School will help you to specialise and stand out in today's competitive job market. It will equip you with both the theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for a successful career.
- The internationalisation process
- The international environment
- Understanding cultural differences
- Export market selection assessment
- Export market entry strategies
- Product decisions and policy
- Price considerations
- Overseas communication
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing International Business View 452 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent is required. Work experience is useful but not essential. Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be considered. If you are unsure whether you meet the entry requirements then please contact us.
- International students who need help meeting the academic entry requirements should contact our International College.
International15012 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15012 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9072 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9072 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.