The International Financial Law course from The University of Manchester is taught by experts in the field of financial regulation and securities markets, this course provides you with insights into the different specialist areas of financial law, and a deeper understanding of this complex discipline.
This course introduces the major regulatory and transactional issues in international financial and banking law, and is focused around two mandatory modules that deal with core aspects of international financial law, namely the regulation of financial markets and the law and practice of securities markets. This LLM strikes an ideal balance between theory and practice to the benefit of both future practitioners and those looking for a career in academia.
This master's degree will enable you to develop the specialist knowledge necessary for a career in legal practice in any developed or developing country with a financial services or business law profile. It is also suitable for those looking to work directly in the financial services industry, especially those interested in compliance issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Financial Services Regulation
- LL.M Dissertation
- Academic Skills for Legal Studies
- International Commercial Arbitration and Mediation Law
- Transnational Corporate & Capital Markets Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- The Principles and Practice of Corporate Governance
- International Investment Law
- Law, Money and Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesInternational Law View 340 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
- A minimum upper second class honours degree, or the equivalent, in law.
- The School will also refer applicants who meet the necessary entry requirements to the University's pre-sessional English language courses .
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.