This MSc in Finance and Accounting - Extended course at University of Wolverhampton develops your strategic understanding and critical thinking of the main finance principles and theories that support and inform corporate financial decisions and upon which modern business decision making is based. In addition, it provides you with an opportunity to develop practical skills and theoretical understanding of finance for international business.
You will explore the importance of accounting information in the management of corporations and a variety of approaches small firms follow to secure finance to survive and succeed in the hyper-competitive market. You will have the opportunity to evaluate the impact of organisational theories and corporate governance on corporations in an international context. In this modern globalised business environment you will explore the key factors that affect international business management.
Your research skills will be developed and you can apply this knowledge through an independent piece of research in an accounting or finance related topic.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Masters Learning
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Corporate Governance, Risk and Ethics
- International Finance
- Independent Business Analysis Project
- Management Accounting and Decision Making
- Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 846 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Any undergraduate degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or a professional qualification and/or experience considered to be equivalent to the above;
- A reference from a tutor who has supervised the applicant’s undergraduate studies and/or employer;
- Students may apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL) subject to the guidelines set out in the RPL Handbook. RPL includes recognition of prior certificated learning and /or accreditation of prior experiential learning.
International15500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wolverhampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.