The primary focus of the Building Information Modelling Project Management course at Queen's University Belfast is on project management using the building information modelling process. This will give you the chance to take your career forward - from a management viewpoint, not just in construction, but in other sectors as well. We teach the principles of project management, while using building information modelling.
There are excellent career opportunities for our graduates as project managers, BIM coordinators, contract managers, BIM implementation managers, design managers, project architects, project engineers, planners, etc., within project management consultants, construction companies, property developers and government agencies, amongst others. Graduates are also well prepared for PhD research, which may lead to careers in research establishments and universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building Information Modelling in Practice
- Emerging Digital Technology
- Procurement Contract Administration and Law
- Project Coordination, Planning and Control
- Research Methods for Managers
- Project Planning for Sustainability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Management Studies View 310 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Normally a 2.2 Honours degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Architecture, Engineering or Social Science, or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Applicants with relevant work experience will be considered on a case-by case-basis. The University's Recognition of Prior Learning Policy provides guidance on the assessment of experiential learning (RPEL).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6980 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland (NI) - £6980
- Republic of Ireland (ROI) - £6980
- England, Scotland or Wales (GB) - £8360
- EU Other - £19100
- International - £19100
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.