Innovation in health care at a radical scale will be a necessary part of the solution to the structural, demographic, technological and financial challenges facing health care systems. The skills required to enable these innovations are getting more important.
The Business Administration and Innovation in Health Care MSc course from the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) is designed to provide you with powerful analytical and actionable skills in the unique context of health care organisations and companies.
You will be trained to initiate, manage and implement innovations that will be necessary for the transformation that will take place at all levels of the health care systems, involving both its public and commercial parts and the important relationship between these two. Courses draw on industry experts, high quality academic faculty and real life cases.
Graduates will find their jobs in a variety of segments, including:
- Private providers of health care, monitoring, safety
- The (emerging) globalized health industry
- The Medico and Health-IT industries
- Providers of software systems and applications, incl. clinical decision support solutions
- Pharmaceutical firms (in their care-directed functions)
- Patient’s organizations
- Public health administration at national, regional and municipal levels
- Creating their own companies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Care Innovation Management
- Business Statistics for Health Care Innovation
- Health Systems and Innovation
- The Organization of Health Care Innovation
- Health Care IT
- Digital Services Innovation in Health Care
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your educational background will be subject to an overall individual assessment in order to establish if your bachelor's degree qualifies you for the programme and the academic areas listed below are covered in full and as prescribed.
- The specific entry requirements are min. 30 ECTS-points within one or more of the following areas: Organisation; Quantitative methods; Economics; IT; Epidemiology; Human biology; Pathology; Physiology/anatomy; Biochemistry/organic chemistry.
International15200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.