This course is part of a training and research context with potential in the context of digital culture, online communication and virtual platforms.
An innovative feature of this course relates to the meeting of the disciplinary areas in question, a factor of innovative congregation within the framework of existing training.
The Communication, Networks and Technology from Lusophone University of Humanities and Technologies proposes advanced training in areas as diverse as online communication, such as networked arts, digital culture, audiovisual and multimedia communication for the web, the design and production of online projects, digital marketing , online entrepreneurship and cyberjournalism.
The focus here is on the development of professional skills in an area of studies that enhances the experience acquired in the Bachelor of Science in Communication, Applied Communication and Audiovisual and Multimedia Communication.
Offer training in the various areas of communication, using research and deepening scientific and professional skills; Train professional researchers in the field of media and network studies in their relationship with technology and communication practices, through a model of transdisciplinary knowledge; Perspecting network technologies, from the perspective of the professional and the social scientist, as new media and new sociological phenomena; Propose forms of creation and online multimedia participation, combining a theoretical-historical aspect with a practical-laboratory front, namely in the specific areas of marketing and journalism; Promote entrepreneurial responses to the demands of the network society and in accordance with the socio-economic and political-cultural context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Audiovisual and Multimedia Production for the Web
- Networked Culture and Art
- Online Entrepreneurship
- Research Methodologies
- Communication, Networks and Society
- Media and Interactive Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications can be made throughout the year but places are limited.
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 6 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the passport;
- Diploma of the degree obtained
- Academic background of the BA/BSc
- Curriculum Vitae, dated and signed;
- An individual Portfolio for us to evaluate the artistic and professional path of the candidate, as well as the relevance of his/her past experience. This portfolio should preferably be delivered in digital form ¿ applicable to the 2nd Cycle of Film Studies;
- An individual project containing a note of intent, a synopsis and other elements that the applicant may deem relevant, relating to an original concept for the production of cinematographic full-length film ¿ applicable to the 2nd Cycle of Film Studies;
International518 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 259 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA518 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 259 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.