The Master of Cyber Security (Professional) from Deakin University is designed to extend the specialised cyber security skills obtained in the Master of Cyber Security by providing students with the opportunity to undertake a period of industry-based learning or a research project under the supervision of our internationally-recognised research staff.
The course prepares you for a variety of security roles within business, government and law enforcement by combining technical studies in system security, digital forensics and analytics with organisational security, governance and policy skills.
Career options are varied, you could work anywhere in the world as a:
- security analyst
- project manager
- security system manager
- security consultant
- security system developer or programmer information security auditor
- business continuity or IT security engineer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Integrity
- Value of Information
- Analytics for Security and Privacy
- Communications Network Security
- Advanced Digital Forensics
- Advanced Topics in Digital Security
- Cyber Security Management
- Research and Development in Information Technology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 55 other Masters in Cyber Security in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in related discipline, OR
- Bachelor degree or higher in any discipline AND two years relevant work experience, OR
- Graduate Certificate of Information Technology, OR
- evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent.
- CRICOS code: 093940G
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36400 AUD per year during 24 months.
National28600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28600 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Geelong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.