The MMgt pairs general management education with a special non-technical focus on developing leadership, problem-solving and communication skills.
Students will build knowledge of the major disciplines of management and how they intersect, while developing key competencies that are valued by organizations and that will facilitate employment in a career with a future.
The curriculum is highly experiential, culminating with an Enterprise Consulting Project in which students will collaboratively develop recommendations for a client organization.
Students will graduate from the MMgt program with:
- an ability to evaluate and solve management issues while taking into account risk, uncertainty and ambiguity
- the skills needed to work effectively in groups and teams, and to communicate effectively to a range of audiences; and
- an understanding of the obligation to act in a socially and ethically responsible manner.
Master of Management graduates will be eligible for significant advanced standing into the Schulich MBA, after acquiring the requisite work experience to be eligible for the MBA.
The Schulich Master of Management offered at York University will equip you with the knowledge and leadership skills you need to gain a competitive advantage. You will learn to manage complexity, change, and ambiguity as you examine management issues in a global context.
Throughout the MMgt program, you will also have access to the Career Development Centre (CDC). As Schulich’s in-house team of certified Career Coaches and Industry Advisors, the CDC offers a wealth of innovative programs, resources and individualized coaching to help you launch your career. Meet alumni, recruiters and industry leaders at corporate information sessions and other CDC events and enjoy online access to the very best career tools available.
Recruiters value the communication, interpersonal and leadership skills that Schulich MMgt graduates possess, paired with the knowledge and capabilities obtained in their undergraduate studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Communication and Team Dynamics
- Business and Sustainability
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Financial Accounting for Managers
- Managerial Decision Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Computer Sciences Media Management View 17 other Masters in Media Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants holding business/commerce degrees are not eligible for the Master of Management program, but may apply for the Accelerated MBA once they have acquired a minimum of two years of work experience. Excluded degrees include, but are not limited to, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Administrative Studies (BAS), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies (BMOS), Honours Business Administration (HBA) or Bachelor of Accounting (BAcc).
- Applicants with 3-year degrees may be considered for admission with one year of work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37770 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18885 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National17924 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8962 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.