The demand for component design professionals is to grow many folds to man these studios. The programme envisages developing graduates with skill and knowledge, which will make them competent designers for the auto industry in India. Studies include the understanding and identification of the transportation and mobility issue facing the country along with developments in other countries and finding creative solutions. The course covers a broad spectrum from personal to mass transportation. Lectures are supported by hands on exercises and projects.
- Introduction to studio photography
- Material and manufacturing
- Automobile engineering and technology
- Vehicle Ergonomics
- Forms space and order
- Mobility Design 1
- Indian thought and tradition
- Sketching 1
- Model Making 1
- Exposure to grid system in visual design
- CAID modeling for automotive design
- History of transportation and automobile design
- Design Workshop
- Studies in 3D Form
- Mobility Design 2
- Design Issues
- Sketching 2
- Model Making 2
- Advanced Typography
- Graphic Narratives
- Handmade books and Book Structures
- Information Graphics
- Craft creativity and Post modernism
- Instructional Design
- Rural Study - Problem Identifying
- Design Detailing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design User Experience Design View 6 other Masters in Industrial Design in India
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design/Engineering/Architecture/ Interior Design: 10+2+4 years (minimum four year Bachelor’s course). Note: B.Plan. considered equivalent to B.Arch. Four year B.Sc (Engg) course after HSC considered equivalent to BE/B.Tech.
- Professional Diploma in Design: 10+2+4 years (minimum four year diploma program).
- BFA Sculpture (4 year professional program with entry after 10+2).
International640 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National640 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 25000 Rs. (320 EUR) NonConcessional Fees
- 5000 Rs. (64 EUR) Concessional Fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.