At Social Work and Child Development from Sarah Lawrence College with faculty guidance, students select courses that are appropriate for transfer credit in both schools.
Graduates with Social Work and Child Development from Sarah Lawrence College from Western Michigan University will:
- gain useful lens for study of the brain in general, because so many aspects of psychological functioning are affected by the practice.
- explore the psychological literature concerning emerging adulthood, the period from the late teens through the 20s.
- Intersectionality Research
- Memory Research
- Speaking the Unspeakable: Trauma, Emotion, Cognition, and Language
- Theories of Development
- Theories of the Creative Process
- Early Intervention Approaches for Young Children and Their Families
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Educational Psychology View 605 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Applicants must have received a Bachelor of Arts or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university. Previous college work is expected to be at 3.0 or higher and should reflect advanced course study.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Academic Writing Sample
- TOEFL Results (for International Applicants)
- Application fee
International50708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50708 USD per year during 36 months.
National50708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50708 USD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.