The program will also enhance your leadership skills as well as your abilities for creative teamwork.
The Master in International Marketing from Technische Hochschule Nürnberg encompasses a wide range of subjects which provide students with a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of international marketing. They include key theories and concepts as well as the ability to apply a significant range of professional skills, practices and techniques in marketing, sales and planning departments of multinational companies, international corporations or other global institutions.
The style of lecture tends to be participative, and classes frequently incorporate case analysis and discussions. There will also be group work sessions and opportunities for supervised project work, field investigations and visits, as well as individual research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analysis and Access to International Markets
- Creation of International Market Offers
- International Marketing Tools
- Industrial Product and Market Development
- General Studies and Thesis
- Electives in International Marketing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 43 other Masters in Marketing in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A first Diploma/Bachelor degree from a full business program with a focus on marketing and an average of at least 1.5 or better (according to the German grading system). Find here a list of selected countries and its conversion of grades to the German system!
- If your grades are between 1.6 and 2.5 in the German grading system, you have to participate and pass the General Management Admission Test (GMAT score 550), GRE or you may be invited to pass our own Master Admission Test depending on the status of your other admission requirements and the decision of the admission committee.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Our university does not charge tuition fees. Students are required to pay 114 € as contribution fee to the Studentenwerk.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.