The 3-semesters, full-time English-language program provides you with an in-depth understanding of the principles and practices of international Finance and Economics.
The International Finance and Economics program from at Technische Hochschule Nürnberg allows for specialization by choosing special electives in Finance and Economics. Furthermore, the program offers both practical and international experience and prepares students for a wide range of career opportunities, e.g. in the global financial industry.
A student can for instance choose from 6 to a maximum of 24 ECTS in finance electives in addition to the compulsory ones. The same is possible for a specialization in economics.Students also have the chance to spend one semester abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Financial Management
- Corporate Valuation and Value Based Management
- International Capital Markets
- Global Financial Institutions & Investment Banking
- Applied Quantitative Methods
- International Economics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We require a first Diploma/Bachelor degree from a full business or economics program (focus on Finance/ Economics) with an average of 2.0 or better (according to the German grading system; we are using the Bavarian formula to convert your grade.)
- If your average is between 2.1 and 2.5 in the German grading system you have to participate and pass the General Management Admission Test (min. GMAT score 600), equivalent GRE or our own Master Admission Test.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Our university does not charge tuition fees. Students are required to pay 114 € as contribution fee to the Studentenwerk.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.